2011/08/23

Sayonara Tokyo – Konnichiwa Kawaguchiko


We left Tokyo early after breakfast. After we found out where we have to go we're waited for the train. They really leave in time! I bought my first Bento. It was so cute and tasty (I just don't eat the fish). After one hour we have to change train in Otsuki. With the Fuji Express we went to Kawaguchiko. The landscape outside of the train was rlly beautiful. But we couldn't see much of the mountains because it was so foggy. After a little more than two hour since we left Tokyo we arrived at Kawaguchiko. Somebody from our next hotel picked us up. What a service! After our Check-In we went to our room. It is a dormitory for seven people. But for the first night we were alone. I was so sleepy so I took a nap. Our hotel is next to the Kawaguchiko Lake. So Lucy took a walk. After half an hour I am going to find some coffee. We met each other at the hotel and going to have dinner. But all Restaurants were closed!! So we bought some sandwiches from supermarket and ate them near the lake. There we could see some small fireworks. So nice :)
And the police visited us. We were shocked for the first moment, but there were really friendly and I think they just control places around the lake.
Kawaguchiko is a really quiet place. Different from Tokyo. But full of nature. Beautiful !!

Beautifull Landscape (Ricefields)
Our Dormitory
My first Bento **

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen