2011/08/23

Last night at Tokyo / Ikebukuro


Most awesome night ever ! ! !
We decided to film a bit that night. And all people begun to make such stupid moves. Also the hosts!! They smiled and waved and danced and one of them did a back-flip for us. That was so cool. We don't know your name but – WE LOVE YOU <3 * laugh *
I think all the people thought we were drunk because we were giggling all the time. But we had so much fun about nothing :) And all the time people kept saying hello to our camera (and all this hostboys loved the cam most . . I think). We went to a game hall and I won a gloomy bear. After that we again ´made puricuras. I love this pictures ^^
Lucy wanted a gloomy bear too but she didn't make it. Then a nice guy won it for her. Thank you, now she's happy. He spoke really good english and so we had a talk and then he invited us to a japanese pub. It was so awesome. It's not a pub as usual it's like this japanese restaurants in movies. I cannot describe it. And I were not allowed to take a photo of it. But I know where I have to go when I come back to Tokyo !! Thank you A-san (sorry I forgot your name it was to complicated for me^^') for this nice ending. So this was our last night..we had much much fun :D

[If I am able to upload the 'Backflipping Host' video I will do it. If not.. sorry]

See ya next time in Kawaguchiko \(^_^)/


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen