2012/08/03

Getting ready for Ireland

Hello everyone!!

One year passed since my trip to Japan. Still wonderful memorys. But this summer I'll travel to one of my favourite countrys too. Yep, as the title says, its Ireland.

It's my second time there but I am really excited. My first trip there was five or six years ago. My family and some others and me traveld around southern Ireland for like six weeks by car. Now we do the same again but just my family, me and a real good friend of mine. And we'll travel around the northern part of Ireland.
I am really scared by driving a car over there, coz they drive on the left side of the street. In Germany you drive on the right. I hope not beeing so confused.

At the moment I pack my stuff and getting ready for a long road trip tomorrow.
I am not sure if I am able to contiune my blog coz we are allways on the road. But if I am able I will write something.

So now let's go back to work.
Maybe 'see you' on my next entry.
Till then, CHEERS :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen